No Bake Oatmeal Caramel Pudding Cookies- – Grab a cold glass of milk! Sweet caramel cookies loaded with oatmeal and topped with chocolate chips, plus, no baking required.
- Evaporated milk
- Instant caramel pudding mix
- Old fashion oats
- Mini chocolate chips
- Toffee baking bits
- They should set in your refrigerator in about 30 minutes. But, if the weather is really hot or humid, let them sit for even longer.
- This recipe calls for old fashion oats. You could use quick oats, if needed, but, the consistency of your cookies may be different.
- After mixing the melted butter/sugar mixture with the oats/pudding, be sure to let it sit for about 10 minutes. The butter/sugar mixture is very hot (be careful!) and if you stir in the toffee bits too soon, they will melt.
Grab a cold glass a milk and enjoy-
A look back:
- ONE YEAR AGO: Chocolate Caramel Poke Cake
- TWO YEARS AGO: No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream
- THREE YEARS AGO: Chocolate and Marshmallow Fluff Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Chunks
- FOUR YEARS AGO: Two Ingredient Raspberry Angel Food Cake
- FIVE YEARS AGO: Oatmeal Jam Squares