Mini Meatball Sliders! These little sliders are going to be your new favorite-go-to-dinner idea…just 30 minutes and 4 ingredients!
While a slider (mini burger) is usually something reserved for an appetizer or more commonly referred to as “football food”, it is also a great option for dinner.
Especially if you have a kid or two.
I’m only speaking from personal experience, but, my kids tend to eat these kind of things better when they are more their size. A giant burger or meatball sub is delicious, but, can be intimidating to a seven year old. That is why my kids (and me) love these sliders.
Here is all you need for them:
- Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs
- Spaghetti sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Slider ( or sometimes know as slammer) buns
I know, it’s good to have your dinner prep list short…right?
First up, the meatballs!
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballsare perfect for these sliders. They are fully cooked meatballs and they can be found in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store.
You can also get them in a variety of flavors:
- Italian Style Beef and Pork
- Korean BBQ Beef and Pork
- Sun dried Tomato and Roasted Garlic Chicken
- Italian Style with Parmesan and Mozzarella Chicken
- Spinach and Feta with Parmesan and Mozzarella Chicken
- Taco Seasoned Glazed Beef and Pork
Our sliders were a combination of the Italian Style Beef and Pork and Italian Style with Parmesan and Mozzarella Chicken Meatballs.
Both were really delicious!
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are all natural (no preservatives or additives), flame broiled and packages are microwavable with Steam in Pouch ability. Meaning you can heat these up right from the package in your microwave in just two minutes.
- -Mix meatballs with 1 cup of sauce.
- -First, lay the bottom half of the slider bun in your pan.
- -Top bottoms with 1/2 of your mozzarella cheese.
- -Place 1 meatball (from sauce mixture) on top of cheese.
- -Top meatball with remaining cheese
- -Top with other half of slider bun
- -Brush with melted butter.
I only mixed the meatballs with 1 cup of sauce, so, the sandwiches wouldn’t get too soggy. If you would like to add more or less, you are able. For ours, I warmed up the remaining 1 cup of spaghetti sauce and spoon more on after the sandwiches had baked, They weren’t too soggy and everyone could decide for themselves how much extra sauce they wanted.
Worked out perfectly.
Delicious, simple and dinner is ready in under 30 minutes!
Find out more about Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs and get a coupon for your next purchase: