March 14, 2018
Pancake love! Simple pancakes made with Greek yogurt and a subtle taste of lemon.
I just can’t stop sharing pancake recipes with you guys. I can’t help it. As previously mentioned,about a thousand times here on the blog, we adore pancakes around here.
While this recipe is my go-to everyday pancakes, I’m always on the look out for something new. Especially,when it’s something everyone likes to eat.
When it works: stick with it.That’s my motto, well, at least with feeding my kids pancakes. 🙂
These pancakes are made with plain Greek yogurt and have a very slight taste of lemon. These are definitely not lemon pancakes,but,they do have just a small taste of the citrus in them. If you are not a fan of lemon, give another citrus juice a try.
Serve these Greek Yogurt Pancakes warm with a butter and syrup to make them your new favorite breakfast love!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- canola oil, for griddle
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar,baking powder and salt.
- Then, stir in milk, yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix until just combined. Don’t over mix.
- Lightly oil a griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- When griddle is ready, scoop approx 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle/pan. Cook until bubbles form and flip over. Cook another 2 minutes. Repeat until batter is gone.
- Serve warm pancakes with butter and syrup.
Adapted from How Sweet Eats
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. See Disclosure.