Chocolate chip cookies with the added bonus of bacon!
It just seems like a perfect day for chocolate chips cookies and bacon.
Don’t you think?
I got to be honest with you guys, this post has stumped me. It’s been sitting in my draft folders for a while now and every time I start to write something, a total blank takes over my brain.
A bit frustrating. 😒
So, I suppose, keeping it simple would be the way to go….
Chocolate chip cookies, stuffed with bacon and topped with sea salt. They are just good. Really, really good. Like, amazing good.
Also, the sea salt is optional. If you don’t want to, don’t use it on the top. They are still really good,amazing good, without it.
Enjoy a cookie-
Chocolate chip cookies with added bonus of bacon.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- coarse sea salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or slip mats.
- In a bowl, whisk together, flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together coconut oil and sugars. Then, add in eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Gradually add in flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Fold in bacon pieces and chocolate chips.
- Roll batter into approx 1 inch balls and place onto prepared cookie sheet. Lightly flatten dough.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Let cookies sit on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes before removing.
- Then, cool completely on wire rack
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 195mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on ourtableforseven.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate