Easy, no bake cookies filled with chocolate, peanut butter and oatmeal!
I’ve mentioned before, that we’ve been really lucky this summer.
The weather has been beautiful. Not too hot and not that humid.The air conditioner has been getting a nice break.
However, my kitchen does still get over heated on some days, so, if I can avoid using it..I do! That means lots of crock pot usin’ and no bake desserts.
These cookies have been perfect!
These No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies take literally 10 minutes to whip together and taste amazing.
You can let these sit at room temperature to set or toss them in your fridge. Heck, toss them in your freezer and you will have cookies even faster. 😉
They are great cookie option for the warm weather.
Easy, no bake cookies filled with chocolate, peanut butter and oatmeal.
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups old fashion oats
- In a saucepan, melt all ingredients, except oats. Let mixture come to a boil, then simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Pour mixtures over oats and mix until completely coated.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls on a cooking sheet (covered with parchment papers works best).
- Let cookies completely cool and set on counter or put in fridge until set.
- Prep time includes setting time.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 40mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on ourtableforseven.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate