Rich chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust and filled with gooey Rolo candies. Then..topped with cream cheese frosting and caramel sauce. #Dreamy
Looking for more cupcake recipes? Check out my Cupcake Board on Pinterest.
My favorite dessert = cupcakes.
How to make cupcakes better? 👉 👉 Add gooey pieces of candy
Gather your Supplies:
- 12 count muffin pan + liners
- Electric mixer + mixing bowl
- Ice cream scooper (for batter) or spoon
- Measuring cups + spoons
Ingredients for cupcakes:
- Brown sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Baking soda
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Rolo candies
- Caramel sauce
- Yes, use an ice cream scooper! It’s a great tool to scoop cupcake batter.
- Don’t freak out if a few of your cupcake looked a bit “caved in” (see above collage). This is due to the baking with the candies. Frosting will cover that right up. 😉
- Be sure to let your cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
- Drizzling the tops with caramel sauce is optional, but, highly recommended. Plus, you can make your own caramel sauce.
More Cupcakes Here on the Blog:
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Soft Cream Cheese Frosting
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting