Creamy pasta with the unique twist of Alfredo sauce and salsa! A delicious chicken dinner any night of the week.
No post today..just a recipe!
- 16 ounces dried pasta of your choice
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- 30 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 envelope dried taco seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add oil. Cook chopped onion until soft.
- Add chicken into skillet and cook until no longer pink. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, then, stir in Parmesan cheese, taco seasoning, salsa and milk.
- Toss drained cooked pasta with chicken mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray/grease a 9 x 13 baking dish. Pour chicken/pasta into prepared pan.
- Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1159Total Fat: 77gSaturated Fat: 44gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 330mgSodium: 2309mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 75g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on ourtableforseven.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Facebook