Hearty and cheesy! Serve this ravioli lasagna for an easy weeknight dinner.
Don’t you love when you try out a new recipe and everything works? I sure do!
With a household of picky eaters,finding something that everyone (OK, almost everyone) eats just makes my life a little easier and this dish just made my life a little easier.
Here are a few notes:
- Start with a 20 oz package of frozen ravioli. Any flavor will work. Just be sure it’s the regular size ravioli, not the tiny. You can use the tiny ravioli, but, you will need a larger package to fill your dish.
- Speaking of the dish…I use an 8 x 8 baking dish for this. Be sure to spray it with non stick cooking spray first!
- Layer your dish: Sauce-Ravioli-Cheese. Then, repeat. Also, you don’t have to defrost the ravioli first! It’s OK to use it frozen, right from the bag.
- Don’t forget to cover the dish for the first 30 minutes of baking. Spraying the underside of the foil with non stick cooking spray will help in preventing the foil from sticking to the cheese.
- Double this recipe and make two pans! Cover one well and freeze it for a later day. Then, bake as normal when needed.
I seriously do love this recipe.
This Ravioli Lasagna is, easy to make, doesn’t cost a small fortune to buy the ingredients, and turns out perfect every time. It’s so simple to make and is easy on your budget, too!
Serve it up with a side salad and garlic bread to complete the meal-