Cream Cheese Danish–No need to make a trip to your local bakery! Make this creamy, flaky cream cheese danish right in your own kitchen. A delicious idea for a special breakfast treat or dessert.
- Crescent roll dough
- Cream cheese
- White Sugar
- Lemon juice
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Powdered sugar
Crescent Roll Dough: I like to use the already made crescent dough sheets. If you can’t locate them in your area, you can simply use a regular package of crescent rolls. You will need to roll them out into 1 full rectangle and seal the seams together with your fingers. Then, you can follow the recipe as written.
Plain Greek Yogurt: Feel free to use sour cream as a substitute.
How to Make:
- First, grease a 9 x 13 baking pan. Then, roll out a sheet of crescent roll dough and spread it on top the bottom of the pan.
- Remember, if you are using individual crescent rolls dough, roll the entire package of dough out to form a rectangle. Then, pinch the seams together.
- Next, make the filling. Be sure your cream cheese is softened before mixing!
- Top the cream cheese filling with the second sheet of crescent roll dough. Again, pinching the seams together if you are using the individual rolls of dough.
- Finally, bake!
- Once it’s done, make the icing and drizzle on top of the cooled danish.
Storage: Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. Use/eat within 2-3 days.
More Bakery Recipes to Make at Home:
- Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
- Two Ingredient Bagels
- No Knead Sandwich Bread
- Cinnamon Sugar Popovers
- Vanilla Bean Scones